While a lot of attention has centered around server consolidation, a similar move is happening in the IT monitoring space too. Many enterprises are looking at ways to consolidate their IT monitoring tools.
eG Enterprise offers several compelling advantages if you are looking to consolidate monitoring tools:
- Single tool for monitoring physical and virtual infrastructures: eG Enterprise can monitor 120+ applications, 10+ operating systems, and 7 virtualization platforms. For a complete list, click here >>>
- Single tool for monitoring VMware vSphere, Citrix XenServer, and Microsoft Hyper-V: Many enterprises are looking to use a mix of virtualization technologies. eG Enterprise gives you a single integrated monitoring solution that handles all of these popular virtualization technologies.
- Single tool for monitoring virtual servers and virtual desktops: If you are deploying virtualization for servers and desktops, you need specialized solutions that understand the differences between both these technologies. eG Enterprise offers a single solution that offers specialized monitoring for both virtual servers and virtual desktops.
- Single tool for monitoring application virtualization and desktop virtualization: Application virtualization and desktop virtualization represent two forms of remote access for users. eG Enterprise is one of the few solutions that can give you unified monitoring views of these heterogeneous remote access technologies.
- Single tool for monitoring performance and configuration: With eG Enterprise, you have one tool that can track performance changes and configuration changes and facilitate correlation between the two.
And what’s more, eG Enterprise does this with a single agent licensing model – licensed per server, not per CPU, core, socket, application or VM.