Get Answers to Key VDI Performance Questions
- Is VDI logon slow? Why? GPO? Large profile? Logon script?
- Which users are logged on? What applications are they accessing?
- Is there any lag in desktop access?
- Are there any machine failures or unregistered desktops?
- Which VDI sessions are resource-intensive? When are the peak usage times?
- Is network latency affecting VDI performance?
- Are the VDI hosts sized optimally for the current workload?
Intuitive VDI Monitoring Dashboards and Reports
100% web-based monitoring console (HTTP/S)
Intuitive monitoring dashboards with correlated insight
Out-of-the-box reports for historical data analytics
VDI topology and automated root cause diagnosis
Performance assessment for the entire VDI environment
Capacity planning and right-sizing insight
User active time and idle time reporting
Automatic baselining with self-learning thresholds
Proactively Monitor User Logon and Test VDI Readiness
- Simulate user logons and proactively catch issues before real users are affected
- Measure time taken for every step of the logon process from browser access, authentication, session establishment, enumeration to application launch
- Test application/desktop availability and logon performance 24x7
- Establish baselines and compare user experience across locations
- Analyze logon trends over time and identify anomalies
Top 3 Use Cases for Virtual Desktop Monitoring
Monitor virtual desktops as a service and not as individual silos: Get correlated visibility of the entire VDI environment from a single pane of glass.
Improve user experience and business productivity: Proactively monitor, diagnose and troubleshoot VDI performance bottlenecks.
Right-size and optimize the virtual desktop infrastructure: Use predictive analytics to forecast resource depletion and plan capacity expansion.
100% SaaS Service for VDI Assessment
- Track key user experience metrics in real time and be the first to know of issues
- Baseline VDI density, demand, usage and infrastructure metrics
- Identify capacity bottlenecks and highlight risks and constraints
- Use built-in reports to compare KPIs before and after migration
- Ensure peak performance of desktops and meet expected SLAs
- VDI assessment starts at the price of a daily cup of coffee