Introducing the Citrix Champion Program for CTPs and CTAs
The eG Innovations Citrix Champion Program is intended to facilitate collaboration between eG Innovations and industry champions who significantly contribute to the end user computing community. We invite all Citrix Technology Professions (CTPs) and Citrix Technology Advocates (CTAs) to participate in this program.
Through the Citrix Champion Program, we are making our flagship Citrix monitoring software, eG Enterprise, available to CTPs and CTAs to allow you to try our software in your lab, test different use cases, solve Citrix performance challenges, and evaluate the capabilities of solutions.
What This Program Offers
By enrolling in this program, CTPs and CTAs get:
- Free, non-commercial NFR license to the eG Enterprise software for 1 year
- License includes 15 universal monitor agents that can monitor 100 Citrix user sessions
- Flexibility to try out both on-premises and SaaS versions of eG Enterprise
- Access to all product functionality including monitoring of XenApp, XenDesktop, XenMobile, NetScaler, StoreFront, PVS, Citrix Cloud, ShareFile, and more
- Opportunity to collaborate with eG Innovations on whitepapers, webinars and areas of research that are of mutual interest
- Exclusive access to early releases of our product suite and briefings on technology roadmaps
- Direct access to product marketers and product architects to provide feedback
- Plus, access to our helpdesk for support
How to Join the eG Innovations Citrix Champion Program
Just fill out the sign-up form on this page. After we have verified your credentials, we will send you the NFR license associated with the Citrix champion program. Please note that there are no obligations attached to this program. If you have interesting use cases for our technology, we would appreciate if you can share these with the community and, also, let us know.
Contact CitrixChampion@eginnovations.com for any queries.