Managing the Teratext Content Server
The eG Enterprise cannot automatically discover the TeraText Content server. This implies that you need to manually add the component for monitoring. Remember that the eG Enterprise automatically manages the components that are added manually. To manage a TeraText Content server component, do the following:
- Log into the eG administrative interface.
- Follow the Components -> Add/Modify menu sequence in the Infrastructure tile of the Admin menu.
In the COMPONENT page that appears next, select TeraText Content Server as the Component type. Then, click the Add New Component button. This will invoke Figure 1.
- Specify the Host IP/Name and the Nick name of the TeraText Content server in Figure 1. Then, click the Add button to register the changes.
Now, when you attempt to sign out of the eG administrative interface, Figure 2 appears, listing the tests requiring manual configuration.
- Click on any test in the list of unconfigured tests to configure it. To know how to configure these tests, refer to Monitoring TeraText Content Server.
- Then, proceed to sign out again. This time you will be prompted to configure the Processes tests of the target server.
To know how to configure this test, Processes Test.
- Finally, signout of the eG administrative interface.