Peak performance and a positive user experience are the keys to the success of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop deployments to virtualize your applications and desktops. When application slowness occurs - and users notice - productivity and business revenue can be negatively impacted.
Watch this webinar to learn how to optimize your virtualized Citrix infrastructure for peak performance and end user satisfaction. See how eG Enterprise can help you discover common performance challenges as well as learn Citrix performance monitoring best practices, including how you can:
- Resolve user complaints at the helpdesk, without escalating issues to Citrix experts
- Troubleshoot and resolve Citrix logon slowness issues quickly
- Find the root-cause of "Citrix is slow" complaints and determine what is causing the problem - i.e., network, VMware, Active Directory, application, Citrix, storage, etc.
- Respond to 'my browser is slow in Citrix' - is it the browser users are accessing or something else?
- Go from reactive to proactive monitoring of your Citrix services and keep users satisfied and productive
Citrix Performance Monitoring Solutions
Director of Marketing Operations