We are transforming the way in which IT operations teams are managing their key applications and infrastructure. Our solutions are being used by many of the world's most demanding organizations, to monitor and manage some of the largest virtualization deployments in the world.
Join our team and work on cutting edge technologies. Help customers achieve great ROI by using our products. Work with some of the sharpest brains in the industry and broaden your horizons and develop expertise. Solve real world problems and enable the organization to be successful.
Perks and benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Convenient locations
- Excellent benefits
- Fast career growth
- Work life balance
Enterprise Software Sales Executive (5+ Years' Experience)
We are looking to add a highly motivated Enterprise Software Sales Executive. This is a great opportunity with a fast growing software company headquartered in Singapore and looking to expand our team in Asia. We seek an outstanding new business hunter with 5+ years enterprise software sales experience who wants an opportunity for career growth and the chance to grow within an entrepreneurial and innovative organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Following are the day-to-day duties and responsibilities expected to be handled by successful candidate:
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales goals through full sales cycle management from prospect creation, value proposition, negotiation and deal closure
- Identify and qualify high-value sales opportunities through aggressive lead follow up, cold-call prospecting, and networking
- Prospect and identify potential organizations and decision makers/influencers in those organizations to target for the company's products; Cold call as needed
- Pitch the company's product values to the identified leads (sales generated and marketing generated) and identify potential opportunities for new business
- Successfully manage and overcome objections and move opportunities through the pipeline to close
- Build and manage a healthy pipeline of qualified opportunities to meet/exceed sales objectives and key performance metrics
- Coordinate sales activities with partners / consultants / distributors and resellers to identify and close new business
- Ensure strong client/prospect communication and follow-up by documenting all designated calls-to-action, follow-up dates, complete profile information, lead source, and prospect interaction in the CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Develop strong knowledge of industry trends in enterprise ITSM including but not limited to server and desktop virtualization, VDI, Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop markets including competition
- Develop a solid working knowledge of eG Innovations products, what problems they solve and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and ongoing maintenance of targeted account lists
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in our CRM system (Salesforce.com) to ensure effective pipeline and lead management, accurate forecasting, deal history, and competitive activity for tracking and management reporting
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Five plus years of experience selling enterprise software, ideally virtualization solutions or infrastructure software
- Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota Proficiency in prospecting, qualifying, developing, managing and closing business with complex B2B sales cycles
- Have experience selling software solutions to Government Organisations
- Must have excellent communications skills. Ability to make a positive connection with people in person/over the phone.
- Ability to understand customers' environment and issues, opportunity qualification, handle prospect objections
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Self- motivated, strong drive and capable of working with minimal supervision. Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills with strong ability to actively listen and determine customer needs
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
- Planning/Research skills: strong pre-call planning/research skills, attention to detail, effective follow-through, proficient with use of PC tools and internet tools to acquire and assess information
- Experience with Salesforce.com and conducting professional online and onsite meetings
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree desirable