The Cisco WAP Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Point with Single Point Setup is a simple yet powerful, high-performance access point. It offers business-class features such as Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, a captive portal for customized guest access, and robust security. The Cisco WAP provides cost-effective 802.11ac wireless connectivity for improved mobility experience to your guests and employees. Key features and benefits:
- Provides 802.11ac wireless connectivity up to three times the 802.11n speed
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface with Power over Ethernet (PoE) supports flexible installation
- Captive portal allows for highly secure guest access with customized roles and rights
- Single Point Setup requires no controller for easy deployment of multiple access points
- Works right out of the box with easy installation and simple web-based configuration and wizard
Since access point failures, WLAN failures, inefficiencies, and delays can cause prolonged outages and cost an enterprise money and reputation, the continuous operation and good health of the Cisco Wireless Access Point is of great importance. To ensure this, eG Enterprise provides a specialized Cisco Wireless Access Point monitoring model.