Adding a Cisco Wireless LAN Controller
You need to manually add the controller, and the steps for manually adding Cisco Wireless LAN Controller component are detailed below:
- Login to the eG admin interface as a user with administrative privileges.
- Follow the Infrastructure -> Components -> Add/Modify Component menu sequence in the Admin tile menu.
- From the page that appears, select Cisco Wireless LAN Controller as the Component type and click the Add New Component button.
Figure 1 will then appear.
- Specify the Host IP/Name and the Nick name for the Cisco Wireless LAN Controller component.
- Choose an external agent for the target controller by picking an option from the External agents list box.
- Finally, click the Add button to add the component to the eG Enterprise system.