End-to-End Performance Assurance for Virtual Applications and Desktops
- Measure all aspects of user experience including user logon, application launch, desktop access, and identify affected users
- Automatically isolate the root cause of slowness: is it in the virtual desktop, storage, network, hypervisor, etc.?
- Leverage built-in machine learning for auto-baselining, and AIOps for right-sizing and capacity planning
- Proactively test VDI user experience and baseline KPIs through synthetic simulation
Solve Your Top VMware Horizon Problems in Minutes
Intuitive VDI Monitoring Dashboards, Analytics and Reports
100% web-based monitoring console (HTTP/S)
Actionable insight for capacity planning
Auto-baselining of performance metrics
Detailed reports for analyzing logon slowness
At a glance, view user experience for all users
Intelligent VM-to-host mapping
End-to-end visibility of the entire VDI environment
Track user experience of Blast, PCoIP and RDP sessions
Proactive Logon Monitoring Using VMware Horizon Logon Simulator
- Simulate user logons and catch issues before real users are affected
- Measure time taken for every step of the logon process from browser access, authentication, session establishment and enumeration to application launch
- Detect which step of the logon process is causing slowness
- Test application/desktop availability and logon performance 24x7
- Establish baselines and compare user experience across locations
Flexible Licensing and Deployment
Simplify VMware Horizon workspace monitoring with eG Enterprise, a one-stop shop solution with actionable insight.
Get the best VDI monitoring software at a very affordable price – monthly charge per user is less than the price of a daily cup of coffee.
End-to-End VMware Horizon Monitoring and Automatic Root Cause Diagnosis
- For each VDI pool, host and farm, get workload details including desktops that are connected, disconnected, idle, unknown, on maintenance, etc.
- Track health metrics for Identity Manager, Security Server, EUM, Unified Access Gateway, etc. from a single pane of glass
- Automatically correlate performance of Horizon infrastructure with the supporting tiers (network, storage, database, AD, etc.)
- Automatically identify the root cause of problems and speed up troubleshooting