I am delighted to share that eG Innovations will be at Australian Healthcare Week 16th-17th March 2022 at the International Convention Centre in Sydney and we will be available to talk about and demo our Healthcare IT solutions on the Digital Healthcare Track in the exhibition hall in person.
Healthcare organizations have heterogeneous, multi-vendor IT infrastructures. With the widespread adoption of mobile devices, BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) and flex-work policies, end-user computing and VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) services are widely used. Many electronic health records (EHR) applications support authenticated web access, while many legacy applications are client-server based. Big data platforms are being adopted to store large volumes of patient and healthcare records and make them accessible to medical professionals when they need them.
eG Enterprise provides a single unified monitoring solution that can handle all these diverse technologies equally well:
- It embeds unique domain expertise for all popular end-user computing technologies, including Citrix, VMware Horizon and Microsoft AVD.
- At the same time, it also includes code-level monitoring capabilities for web technologies including Java, Microsoft .NET and PHP.
- By combining application performance monitoring and infrastructure monitoring capabilities in one solution, eG Enterprise offers IT operations teams with ready and quick insight to answer the toughest IT problem of today: “why is the application slow”.
- Continual monitoring and comprehensive reporting enable our many healthcare customers to meet their regulatory and compliance needs (HIPAA) for data protection and security.
With eG Enterprise, many healthcare organizations across the world have consolidated their IT monitoring into one solution, improved service uptime, enhanced user experience, and reduced IT operations costs. You can read more, here: Healthcare IT Management Solutions & Monitoring Services | eG Innovations.
What we do is all about the quality of patient care, safety, and outcomes by ensuring healthcare professionals can rely on their applications and infrastructure. You can read more about how we helped some of our existing healthcare customers:
- Unified Monitoring at St. Charles Health Systems – how Citrix logon times were improved and our AIOps root-cause diagnosis improved help desk responses
- How, leading healthcare EPR vendor, Allscripts leverages eG Enterprise for their own managed services and ensures HIPAA compliance
- Citrix Virtualization Solutions – Case Study for GHZ Hospitals – how eG Enterprise enabled savings of $125,000 (USD) via IT optimizations
eG Innovations will also be attending this year’s HIMSS Global Health Conference, 14-18 March 2022 in Orlando, Florida, USA.
About the Author:
Jimmy Hoi manages our ANZ (Australia and New Zealand) operations from our Melbourne office in Australia and is experienced in working with VMware, Citrix, Cisco, and other technologies. Our Australia office is one of our 11 physical offices worldwide. With the support of our 200+ employees worldwide, they enable eG Innovations to offer pre-sales, consultancy and enterprise support packages including in-region support and out-of-hours, follow-the-sun support 24/7. Our worldwide presence has ensured we have local staff available to ensure business continuity resilient to COVID restrictions and regulations. eG Innovations’ physical offices are in The Hague (NL), London (UK), Bonn (DE), Chennai (India), Singapore, Seoul (Korea), Melbourne (AUS), Brazil, Iselin (NJ, USA), Vancouver (Canada) and Hong Kong with additional local staff and partners in many other countries.