Growth and Performance Highlights
Given the way the economy has been worldwide, many many times in the last couple of years, the phrase “Flat is the new up” has come up when discussing any business, meaning that if you can sustain your business its as good as growing in a better economy. Now, if you’re business has actually grown in the last year, how good is that?
We’ve just come to the end of eG’s fiscal year and yes, eG Innovations grew in a down economy. We continued to add enterprise and service provider customers – large and small, signed up strategic partners who will result in significant growth in the following years, developed a network of productive channel partners, grew our sales and R&D teams, and continued our track record of profitability.
Here are some notable highlights from the last year:
- Chosen as the gold standard for application and desktop virtualization monitoring by one of the top 5 banks in the world;
- Chosen as the monitoring solution of choice by one of the world’s largest system integrators for their virtual desktop deployments worldwide;
- Won several large enterprise accounts including one of the largest telcos in Europe, one of the largest financial clearing houses in the US, and one of the leading cloud service providers in Asia;
- Was rated a Cool Vendor in IT Operations and Management for 2010 by Gartner;
- Was included in the Magic Quadrant for Event Correlation and Analysis, 2009 by Gartner;
- Received certification from VMware and Citrix – eG Enterprise is currently the only monitoring solution to be certified as both VMware Ready Optimized and Citrix Ready;
- Acquired new customers in Japan, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Hong Kong, and Australia. That makes it 25 countries where we do business today;
We continued to execute on the technology front. We enhanced eG Enterprise to handle virtual desktop infrastructures. eG regularly attends Citrix Synergy. Look us up when you are there and check out our exciting new virtual desktop monitoring solution
Most of our large enterprise customers grew their deployments last year. If you have not seen this already, check out the findings of the user survey we did last year from this link. We are proud of our results!
It goes without saying that this would not have been possible without the support of our customers, partners, and staff. Many thanks to all of you and looking forward to an even better time in the next year!