Managing the HP P2000 SAN Storage system
- Log into the eG administrative interface.
eG Enterprise cannot automatically discover HP P2000 SAN Storage system server. You need to manually add the server using the COMPONENTS page (see Figure 1) that appears when the Infrastructure -> Components -> Add/Modify menu sequence is followed. Remember that components manually added are managed automatically.
- Specify the Host IP and the Nick name of the HP P2000 SAN Storage system server in Figure 1. Also set the Agentless flag to Yes, select Linux as the OS and SSH as the Mode. Then click the Add button to register the changes.
When you attempt to sign out, a list of unconfigured tests will appear as shown in Figure 2.
- Click on the HP P2000 Controller test to configure it. To know about how to configure the test, click here.
- Now, try to signout of the eG administrative interface, this time you will be prompted to configure the HP P2000 Traps test. Click on the test to configure it. To know how to configure the test, click here.
- Finally, signout of the eG administrative interface.