To pull the desired metrics from a SharePoint server/farm, the eG tests need to be configured with the credentials of a user with the following privileges:
- The user should be part of the SharePoint Farm Administrators group;
- The user should have shell admin access to all databases in SharePoint
The user should be part of the following groups on the eG agent host:
- Performance Monitor Users
- The user should have full control access to each web application that needs to be monitored on the SharePoint server;
- The user should have read and execute access to the eG agent install directory.