Join eG Innovations at the ExCeL in London March 2nd and 3rd
Cloud Expo Europe is returning on the 2nd and 3rd March 2022, at the ExCel in London, usually one of Europe’s biggest Cloud IT shows with up to 19,000 attendees and 500+ exhibitors. Cloud Expo has a very broad remit, and this year we will have members of our EMEA and UK teams with a wide range of expertise in the exhibition hall on stand C358. As an end-to-end monitoring and root-cause diagnosis platform, we will have folks available to talk to you about how to ensure application performance and availability and ensure IT infrastructure is proactively managed to ensure issues can be addressed before real users are affected or can’t login in and before systems go down.
In the booth we will be able to demo and talk you through a wide range of problems and how to address them, including:
- How to manage and maintain digital workspaces and apps deployed using Citrix, VMware, Microsoft RDS (Remote Desktop Services), Azure AVD (Azure Virtual Desktop), and others
- How to integrate help and service desk tools like ServiceNOW, PagerDuty, AutoTask, and JIRA with monitoring tools
- Application Performance Monitoring (APM) of the availability and performance of your online websites, services, and eCommerce sites
- Monitoring Enterprise applications such as Microsoft / Office 365, SAP, PeopleSoft, and healthcare EPR systems
- Partnering opportunities for MSPs / CSPs looking to offer help desk and / or monitoring as additional premium services
- Multi-cloud and Hybrid cloud options for those looking to Azure, AWS, and other platforms and wanting to lower costs and avoid cloud lock in
There is a particularly strong speaker list this year, with a heavy emphasis on those who design and architect IT systems for enterprise at scale. Collectively, the speaker list includes a lot of CTOs and architects from tier 1, governmental, and blue-chip organizations who have experience of doing Cloud securely at scale and whose businesses and reputations rely on doing it right. Some verticals and segments strongly represented within the speaker list are also those in which eG Innovations is particularly strong and widely-deployed, such as:
- Healthcare: Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust, BUPA, Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH)
- Insurance/Finance: Nationwide Building Society, Starling Bank, AXA, Lloyds Banking Group
- Manufacturing / Industry: Rolls Royce, Maersk, Shell
- Government / Third sector: Civil Service, European Defence Agency, The Scottish Government, Royal Mail Group
- Retail / eCommerce: Marks and Spencer, TUI, Holland & Barrett
ExCeL is only a short distance from our central London office in Baker Street so if you are travelling from further afield and want a longer discussion in the days either side of the event, please do let us know. For 20+ years, eG Innovations has ensured that IT applications and infrastructures deliver the performance that is expected of them, so organizations can focus on their core business.
Our products are used by IT operations, IT architects, SREs (site reliability engineers), SMEs, DevOps personnel, and developers to ensure that users get the best possible digital experience. When performance problems happen, our patented AIOps (Artificial Intelligence for Operations) root-cause diagnosis engine helps answer the toughest IT question of today, which is “why is the application slow?”. Check out our real customer case studies: here.
By proactively detecting issues and quickly troubleshooting them, our solutions ensure service uptime and performance remains high. At the same time, our solutions provide guidance and recommendations that allow organizations to do more with their existing IT investments, so they can get the best ROI (Return on Investment) from IT.