The Trex Server Layer
This layer helps administrators to figure out the following:
- The number of indices that were available in a location other than the default directory;
- The number of indices that were valid;
- The number of valid indexes in the Fast Search infrastructure module;
- The maximum size allocated to the global dictionary and the current size of the global dictionary.
- The current status of each index;
- How effective was each index in search and query operations?
- What is the current state of the queues within each queue group?
- What is the current state of documents in the queues that are within each queue group?
- How many threads are allocated to each service of the SAP TREX server?
- How many threads are currently running, idle, suspended etc for each service?
Figure 1 : The tests mapped to the Trex Server layer